2 Cups Rice. |
3 red chilies
3- 4 Tbs. Grated coconut
1 medium size carrot (Grated)
1 tsp. Urd dal
1 Tbl nuts 2 tsp. Channadal
1 tbL oil
10`15 pepper corns
1 tsp. Pepper powder
1 tsp. Mustard seeds
Salt to taste.
1. Cook rice with salt ,pepper corn & coconut. Cool it. |
2. Take oil in a sauce pan ,add mustard , nuts ,dals chilies & fry until golden.
3. Add pepper powder .
4. Add grated carrot & mix uniformly with rice.
|‘Moong Dal Dosa (Pan cakes)‘|
| 1 cup Moong dal or Split Moong |
1 cm Ginger
2 garlic cloves
1 tsp. cumin
1 green chili & salt to taste
2 tsp. rice
|1 cup Peanuts |
1 garlic clove
1 green cilia & salt to taste
Grind all three with water like paste
1 onion , finely chopped oil for the pan 1. Soak dal for 3-5 hr. |
2. Grind dal with little water ,ginger ,garlic, cilli.& cumin until it become paste.
3. Add rice flour , salt
4. On a fry pan put _ tsp. oil spread all over after 2min.pour 1 tbs. paste & spread .
5. After 2 min. Put few drops oil around & put onion & turn it up side down.
6. After few min. Take it out & serve with chutney.
|‘Rice Payyasam ( Rice cooked with Milk)‘|
cup rice |
4 -5 cups of milk
1 tbs. Black sugar
Nuts & Dry Fruits optional
|1.Wash & soak for some time. Drain the
2.Put milk in a thick bottom vessel & add rice.
3. Boil until rice become soft.
4. Take it from the flame & add sugar.Garnish with nuts & dry fruits.