@Number of serving 4
1 Medium Onion
2 Medium Tomatoes
3-4 thin slices of fresh ginger or garlic cloves or both depending on your preference
1 tsp oil
1 tsp cumin seeds
1 tsp turmeric powder
1 tsp red chilli powder or take according to taste
1 tsp coriander powder
1/4 tsp salt or to taste
Vegetables: Peas, cauliflower, capsicums, beans, potato. Should be cut and kept aside just before you start cooking. You can add other vegetables too like eggplant,cabbage,carrot.
1. Heat 1 spoon oil in a Non stick pan
2. Splutter cumin
3. Put the ginger, garlic and onion and saute it for sometime till onions turn translucent
4. Put the tomato now and sautÃ© it .
5. Put in the cut vegetables, add turmeric, red chilli powder and give a stir. Close with a lid , turn the stove at low heat and let it cook .
6. When half way done, add required salt ,stir and let it cook till completely tender
7. When done, put the coriander powder, give it one stir, and remove from fire/stove.
of serving 4 |
Cumin seeds- 2 tbsp
Cloves -5 pcs
Black Peppercorns - 5 pcs
Cashew Nuts 5 or 6 pieces
Oil or butter- 1 tablespoon.
Water about 3 cups
1. Wash and drain rice
2. In a pan, fry oil or butter and saute the cumin seeds, cloves and black peppercorns. After they are done, fry cashew nuts that are cut into halves.
3. Add the rice, salt as per your taste and cook the rice in cooker with water .
4. Serve the rice hot.
of serving 4 |
Milk - 3 cups
sugar - 1 cup or as desired
Gee -2 tsp
1. Heat a pan.Add 1 tsp of ghee.
6. Continue stirring. Bring to a boil till vermicelli is cooked.